ALB is pleased to launch our list of ALB Asia’s Top 15 Capital Markets Lawyers, which will be announced in the November 2022 edition of ALB Asia Magazine.
We are now accepting applications for ALB Asia’s Top 15 Capital Market Lawyers until Friday, September 30, 2022; 6:00 p.m. (Singapore time)
Please note that submission does not guarantee a place on the list, and lawyers must have been based in Asia for at least 12 months to be eligible. Submissions from mainland China and Australia/New Zealand will not be considered for this list.
We look forward to receiving your submissions soon.
Friday, September 30, 2022, 6:00 p.m. (Singapore time)
How it works
If you are a capital markets lawyer and would like to be recognized for the outstanding work you do, please submit your application today.
- Each law firm may appoint up to 2 lawyers. Please submit separate forms for each lawyer.
- Download, complete the nomination form and submit it to [email protected] no later than Friday, September 30, 2022 (6:00 p.m. Singapore time).
- Details of our methodology for determining ALB Asia’s top 15 capital market lawyers can be found here
- Lawyers must be based in Asia for at least the past 12 months to be eligible.
- Submissions from mainland China and Australia/New Zealand will not be considered for this list.
- All nomination forms must be completed in English.
- Submission of an application does not guarantee a place on the list. ALB is under no obligation to explain the inclusion or omission of any specific attorney.
- The list will be published in the November 2022 issue of ALB magazine.